Saturday, December 4, 2021

MY HOLIDAY TREES

I've been thinking about my holiday decor.  I decided to reminisce a bit by viewing all my holiday trees on my blog posts from 2012 to the present.  Each year I seem to do something different.   

 I just had to share.  If you'd like to see the full post for any of the images, click on the image or the caption to be directed there.

2020  MY CHINOISERIE TREE

In 2019 I decorated a stair garland instead of a tree.

2019  ALL YOU NEED IS A GARLAND

 This 2018 tree is my favorite.

2018  MY KATE SPADE INSPIRED TREE

This image became our 2017 holiday card.

2017  MY FLORENTINE HOLIDAY TREE

2016 FUR, FEATHERS AND PEARLS

In 2015 I used my disco balls and silver spheres as a tree skirt.  I never put them away after the holiday.  They've been rolling around the house since then.

2015 DISCO BALL TREE SKIRT AND SILVER

You know that I don't like red.  This is the only time I had a red tree.  I think it was because I loved these plaid suitcases and just had to do it.

2014 PAISLEY AND PLAID HOLIDAY

In 2013 some peacock feathers were my inspiration.

2013 PEACOCK FEATHER INSPIRATION

It was all about leopard prints and coppery ornaments in 2012.

2012 LEOPARD PRINTS AND COPPER

Do you have a favorite?

I'm not sure what I'll do this year.  I just wanted to mention again that if you're interested in seeing the full post , click on the image or caption and you'll be directed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment