Saturday, March 19, 2022

MY VINTAGE CORNER CUPBOARD

One of my first large vintage purchases was this two-piece pine corner cupboard.  It was a large financial stretch for me but one I'll never regret.  I've styled it may ways.  Currently it's filled with ironstone, books, and black and gold accents.

VINTAGE CORNER CUPBOARD IN MY DINING ROOM

IRONSTONE, DESIGNER BOOKS AND GOLD AND BLACK ACCENTS

The cupboard has weathered to a perfect patina.  

PINE CORNER CUPBOARD

My favorite part is the arch on the base of the top.

ARCHED SECTION

PLASTER BUST IN THE CURVED CORNER

IRONSTONE COMPOTE WITH ARTICHOKES AND LETTUCE LEAF PLATES

CHIPPY GOLD FINIAL

IRONSTONE PLATTER, CHINOISERIE SALT AND PEPPER FOO DOGS

STAG HEAD STIRRUP CUPS

Do you have a long-time favorite piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment