Friday, August 26, 2016

Move Over Gallery Wall

 Move over gallery wall.
Oversized art fills a large wall space just as well and provides drama and interest to a room.  
Best of all it doesn't require measuring and multiple nail holes.

Recently I was able to find large original art for the store.  Many of the works are in collage form.  They're stretched over a frame and then finished with burlap and nail head around the edge.

Of course I kept some for myself.  This collage with browns and greens is perfect on the stair landing in my foyer.  It pairs with the brown rug and with the stripes on the wall.  The green in the collage matches the demi-john I layered in front of it.  It has a Fall feel too.

Oversized Art on My Stair Landing

Peeking Through The Stairs




I added birch branches to the demijohn.

Demijohn with Birch Branches



Bird Closeup


The artwork is repeated on a pillow.

My Frenchy Chair with Pillow Art.

I like the fact that the first thing you see when you look through the wreath on my front door is the collage art.

Art Framed by the Wreath on My Front Door

ENJOYED THIS POST? 
 Sign up to receive a notification every time I publish by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. The collage art is gorgeous ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It is unique and I'm so happy with it.

      Delete