Saturday, December 18, 2021

HOLIDAY HOME TOUR: THE FOYER

The holiday home tour continues in my foyer.  There's a link to the previous tour of my kitchen at the end of this post if you missed it.

No tree in the foyer this year.  I decided to go with a garland and these fabulous over-sized gold orbs.  The garland is faux Norfolk pine.  They're suspended  with velvet and rhinestone ribbon.  I tucked some real Magnolia clippings here and there.

STAIRWAY WITH GARLAND AND OVERSIZED SPHERES

OVERSIZED GOLD SPHERE ORNAMENTS

I added some magnolia clippings to my framed Versace print.

MAGNOLIA CLIPPINGS ON FRAMED PRINT

I swapped one of my Santos for the angel Santos.

ANGEL SANTOS ON A STACK OF VINTAGE BOOKS AND A COLUMN

The faux garland is very realistic.  Love how it puddled to the floor.

NORFOLK PINE GARLAND

 I guess you've noticed that I like photos at angles.  The next photos were taken from the top of the stairs.


 


All You Need Is A Garland

To see my post about the holiday decor in my kitchen, go here or click on the image to be directed to the post.

HOLIDAY IN MY KITCHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment