Saturday, August 22, 2020

MY AUGUST GARDEN: MY LIMELIGHT HYDRANGEA

This month of August I'm sharing images from my cottage garden.  If you missed the previous garden images, I'll have links to them at the end of this post.

My limelight hydrangea is the star of my August garden.  This image was taken in late afternoon.  I love the effect of the dappled sunlight.

MY LIMELIGHT HYDRANGEA


LATE AFTERNOON IN THE GARDEN

SUN LIT HYDRANGEA 

It's a great backdrop for the lamp post.

LOOKING TOWARDS THE STREET

MIXING IN WITH THE RHODODENDRON


This is the view from the other direction.

LOOKING TOWARDS THE DRIVEWAY

Just one last image of it, promise.

HYDRANGEA AND PEEK OF MY PAGODA

Of course I had to bring some hydrangeas inside.  Here they are in the almost complete kitchen.  I'm waiting on the backsplash, but I did get the upper cabinets this week.

BOUQUET IN MY ALMOST COMPLETE KITCHEN

HYDRANGEA BOUQUET

Do you have a favorite in your garden?


To see my post about my giant black-eyes susans, go here.

To see my post about my pops of lavender in my garden, go here.

To see my post about my Russian Sage go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment