Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas

Around here we've been having holiday open houses since the day after Halloween.  I don't know how you feel about the early start, but I just don't do anything in my home until Thanksgiving is over.
 While I'm pulling my ideas together, I thought I'd share some holiday posts from last year.  If you'd like to see the post you must be on the actual website. To see the full post, just click on the highlighted word here or on the image or caption and you'll be taken to the original blog post.

My leopard print inspired holiday tree here.

2012 Tree

Holiday urns here.
Ideas for container decor.

My 2012 Urn Display

Take Ornaments Off the Tree here.
Ornaments used in different ways.


Ornaments in a Clam Shell

Horizontal and Vertical here
Wreaths displayed differently.


Wreaths in a Row

My almost free holiday wreath here.


How To Wreath from Greens in my Garden



18 Holiday Display Ideas here.

Holiday Displays


Hope you had a wonderful family get together for Thanksgiving.  We had a noisy fun delicious day.

Kathy

.

No comments:

Post a Comment