Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Urns

I love urns.  And, I love them even more with holiday decor.
Enjoy.  

Encircle a boxwood and greenery with sparkling ornaments.

Via

 Fill an urn with glass garlands and ornaments and place a candle in the center.


Via

Love this vignette with the urn, greenery, and mirror.

Via

I don't know how these gift boxes are balanced in this urn, but I love the look and the color.

Via
Grape vine spheres and cedar and magnolia.  I'll bet those birch logs keep the spheres in place.

Via
Plant paper whites in a silver plate punch bowl and make it the centerpiece of a tablescape.

Via

Place a tree in a large creamer and sprinkle it all with clock faces.
You could do the same thing with a large trophy.

Via

 Spheres always work in urns.  Add lights and it's even better.

Via

Here's a fancy way to serve your champagne.

Via

Fill an assortment of  urns with orbs and they can stand guard on a front porch.

Via
Group bottle brush trees in trophies or mercury glass urns.

Via
 Pine cones in mercury glass work too.  Add a cloche.  Perfect.

Via

The container doesn't have to be an urn.  I really like the size of this small wash tub inside a larger one.  The floating candles complete the arrangement.

Via

What have you used as containers for arrangements?

Kathy

If you missed what I did with my "urn", go here

My sphere with greenery and orbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment