Thursday, December 21, 2023

MY OTHER MANTEL

I went in a completely different direction with the mantel in my family room.  That room is very rustic and has quite a different vibe than the one in the sunroom.  (If you missed the post of my sunroom Chinoiserie mantel, click here to view the post.)  I kept the turned wood trees that I used for the Fall mantel and added greenery and a wreath.  

RUSTIC FAMILY ROOM    

 Since the back ground was so dark, I layered a mercury glass mirror behind the wreath.

WREATH LAYERED OVER MERCURY GLASS MIRROR


My new way to avoid making a bow is to gather ribbon of different lengths and let them dangle.

DANGLING RIBBON IN PLACE OF A BOW

Are you all ready for Santa?

If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment