Thursday, December 14, 2023

ADDING HOLIDAY SPARKLE TO YOUR HOME DECOR

 I believe that you don’t have to remove your home decor to add some holiday sparkle.  In the foyer I already have my Santos head resting on some home decor books and a lacquer tray.  Above the Hollywood Regency dresser is a  large brass wall sconce.  It was so easy to simply add faux greenery, some pearl and rhinestone ornaments and a a large rhinestone garland.  I draped more of the faux Norfolk Pine greenery on the stairwell.  The large gold ornaments have become a holiday staple.  I added ribbon and repeated the pearl ornaments.  I did add a striped tree and a hobnail candle.

FOYER WITH HOLIDAY SPARKLE

LOOKING DOWN FROM THE FOYER




How is your holiday decor coming along?

If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment