Saturday, December 17, 2022

HOLIDAY UNDER MY DEMIJOHN CLOCHE

 One of my favorite purchases was this half demijohn cloche with a copper edge.  It was the exact diameter to fit on to this gold washed pedestal.  During the year it holds some fruit, and in the Fall I change it up with pumpkins.  This holiday season I purchased some hand blown gold ornaments. 

DEMIJOHN WITH HAND BLOWN ORNAMENTS

I rested them on a faux olive branch garland that I purchased from Ballard Designs many years ago.

FAUX OLIVE BRANCH GARLAND

There were two reasons I convinced myself to buy these ornaments.  First, the gold color was perfect in the kitchen.  Second, was the glass applied hook.  I'd never seen anything like it before.  I removed the demijohn so you could see the unique hook for hanging.

GLASS APPLIED HOOK

Do you buy holiday decor even if you don't need it?  I do.

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar

 on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment