Saturday, December 10, 2022

YARD CLIPPINGS WREATHS

 Every Christmas I make a fresh wreath for me and for my daughter.   I wrote a how-to many years ago.  Here's the link if you're interested.

I start with a mountain of greenery on the table.  I gathered Magnolia, Oregon Grape leaves, Cedar branches, and some red berries.  

GATHERED GREENERY

Every year they turn out differently.  This first one is for my daughter.  She just painted her front door black.  I think the black and white checked ribbon will work well.  It's waiting for pick up on my front door.


MY DAUGHTER'S WREATH ON MY DOOR

When I was ready to create my wreath I was low on cedar.  I used all the magnolia on top of the cedar and added in some of the prickly Oregon Grape leaves. They look a lot like large holly leaves. I'm not sure if it even needed the ribbon I tucked in. The wreath is on my front porch in the large window that faces the street.

MY WREATH ON THE FRONT PORCH

Happy Holidays to all.

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar

 on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment