Saturday, December 31, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy and healthy new year.  I'm also sharing an image of my granddaughters.  I know I talk about them frequently and thought you might want to see them.

 This is the second year that I haven't had a tree.  I've been doing the stairway instead and really loving the oversized ornaments.  I'm normally totally against faux greenery but this garland is so realistic that I made an exception. The magnolia is real.  I'll admit that now that Christmas is over I'm appreciating the easy after holiday clean up.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

MY GRANDDAUGHTERS 

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to a new year and a restart.  

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there.

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar

 on the blog web version and follow the prompts.


2 comments: