Saturday, January 7, 2023

HOLDING ON TO THE HOLIDAYS

I found some wonderful turned wood trees at an after-Christmas sale and couldn't bear to just pack them away for next year.  I thought I'd leave them out for a while.  Next year they'll be on the mantel surrounded by greenery.  For now they're on a tray between two bookshelves in the family room.

HOLIDAY TREES

 

The neutral tones work well with the art in that space.


"HOLIDAY" TREES



Do you make holiday decor work after the holidays?


 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar

 on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment