Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Happy Chic Tree

Last year I thought I was really out there with my orange tree.

My 2010 Orange Tree

But this year, I really took a leap in the use of color.  I love all things Jonathan Adler.  So when I saw this colorful garland, I immediately thought of Jonathan Adler and his Happy Chic color palate.

The glittery background is a piece of lime green vintage fabric which I'll drape around the tree base.
These are a sampling of the ornaments I'll use to complement my colorful garland.



I also had some vintage in just the right colors.



Happy Chic Tree

Details:








I think it goes perfectly with my Chinoiserie Mantel in the same room.




I have more holiday posts.  I've done another mantel in my family room, inspired by a pink and orange scarf, and I've created a Christmas tree from an architectural column.  Please come back and see my future posts.

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Kathy I love the colors! The feathery gold picks are so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors for the tree and your mantel.

    Also...love your new header and color change.

    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And thanks for giving me the idea of bright green around the base of the tree!

    ReplyDelete