Sunday, December 5, 2010

Leopard + Sparkle

Do you have a room in your house that no matter how much you tweak it you still don't like the results?
That is what is happening in my family room.  I just can't seem to get it done to my satisfaction.
I'm sharing a small segment of the room just because I just did the Christmas mantel.
I started with a piece of leopard fabric, added fresh magnolia,
then accessorized with silver and mercury glass.
I filled a hammered metal bowl with mercury glass orbs.  The apothecary jar holds antique mercury glass ornaments. Can you guess what I used for the sparkling garland?
It's vintage rhinestone belts, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
Vintage Bling!


Some details of the mantel.







One last bit of  bling on the front porch.



Check back to see my Florentine mantel 

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, I think we might be kindred spirits after seeing your leopard fabric! I use the same thing in all of my holiday decor! On the dining room table, the buffet in the kitchen and as a portiere going into my living room!

    ReplyDelete