Monday, August 17, 2026

IT'S NOT LAVENDER

 For years I tried to grow lavender with no success.  Then I discovered Russian Sage.  It is a no fuss so easy to grow perennial.  It can be invasive, but it has a pleasant scent and grows even when it's ignored, thirsty, and in poor soil.  

I brought some inside.  I placed some in my linen closet, in a vase in the foyer, and in a tortoise shell jar in the kitchen.  Sharing the kitchen sprigs.

DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE LAVENDER?





To see my Russian Sage in my garden click here for the link.

HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK GROWING LAVENDER?


If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment