Thursday, February 16, 2023

ADDING BOOKPLATE ART

One of the easiest ways to add framed art to your decor is by using vintage book plates.   Book plates are illustrations that are added to vintage books during production.  Many times they are hand-colored botanical representations for reference.  The ones I used in my bathroom are prints of original book plates.






The three prints came with their own mats. I was able to find gold frames for the them.  Since the wall is sloped in that room, I staggered the placement rather than line them up in a row.


 The blue and white prints work with the navy, white and gold already in the room.     




Do you add art in your bathroom?

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment