Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ECLECTIC MIX AT BUCKEYSTOWN DESIGN CO-OP

I have to say that I have quite a mix at this month's sale.  But, I think that's my signature.  I'm excited to add more of the very popular bread boards.  I have some that are stenciled this month.  I have three different sizes of dough bowls, and I filled one of them to the brim with balustrade candle sticks and gold faux antlers.  I'm excited about my new santos busts and my religious statuary.  I also have some wonderful burlap-lined french baskets.   I always have a selection of clocks and chandeliers.  Recently I've been selling jewelry with a bohemian vibe.  If you look closely you'll see that I decorated a demijohn with beaded and tasseled necklaces.  New this month are small demijohns with roman numerals on them.   I even slip-covered an ottoman.  Don't miss a fabulous vintage framed bird book plate too.

Enjoy.  Hope to see you September 16-18.






























For details and directions and to see the album for the entire co-op, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment