Saturday, April 8, 2023

MY TULIP MAGNOLIA SURPRISE

 I always look forward to my tulip magnolia blooming and filling my window with pink.  Last year a late frost damaged the blooms.  I was afraid that the same thing had happened again this year with another late frost.  I was so surprised when I walked in to the room and saw that the tulip magnolia blooms had survived and created my first sign of Spring again.


The blooms always arrive in time for Easter.







Happy Easter


I’M READY FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS’ VISIT

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment