Saturday, September 18, 2021

SUMMER'S LAST BLOOMS AND SOME DOG PHOTO BOMBS

I just wanted to share these goodbye to Summer welcome Fall garden images.  Of course Bella made sure to make an appearance in the garden.


OUR HOME SURROUNDED BY BLOOMS

You know that the Limelight Hydrangea is my fav.

LIMELIGHT HYDRANGEA

BELLA ON THE SIDEWALK


FRONT PORCH

Here's what it looks like from the porch.

VIEW FROM THE PORCH

Another dog photo bomb from my low maintenance pet. 

Don't miss my huge blue sphere garden accent.               

FRENCH BULLDOG AND BLUE SPHERE

I added a butterfly bush in front of the chimney.  It's flanked by some Giant Black Eyed Susans and admired by Bella.

BUTTERFLY BUSH AND GIANT BLACK EYED SUSANS

The cottage garden wraps around the right side of the house.

SIDE COTTAGE GARDEN

My Perennial Hibiscus was a bit of a disappointment this summer.

PERENNIAL HIBISCUS

More Giant Black Eyed Susans flank the kitchen porch.  I wonder what Bella has found?

GIANT BLACK EYED SUSANS FLANKING THE KITCHEN PORCH

On the other side of the house Black Eyed Susans and Joe Pye Weed wrap around my weathered iron fence.

BLACK EYED SUSANS ON THE IRON FENCE

JOE PYE WEED

How does your garden grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment