Saturday, May 29, 2021

DO YOU DO PURPLE?

Do you do purple?   I do in my garden.  

Purple perennials pop up in my cottage garden in the Spring.

This lilac topiary is relatively new to my garden.  It has a wonderful scent and a soft lavender color.

MY LILAC TOPIARY WITH GARAGE IN THE BACKGROUND

It's in a small bed outside my screened porch.

LILAC TOPIARY WITH SCREENED PORCH IN BACKGROUND

I enjoy it when I'm sitting on the porch.

VIEW FROM THE SCREENED PORCH

There's more purple in another garden.  My clematis climbs and curves over the garden arch.  This is the garden path to the back yard.

GARDEN ARCH COVERED WITH CLEMATIS

CLEMATIS GARLAND

CLEMATIS CLOSE UP

ANOTHER CLOSE UP

What colors appear in your garden?


ENJOYED THIS POST? 
 Sign up to receive a notification every time I publish by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment