Saturday, March 13, 2021

PAINTING INTERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS BLACK

When I renovated my kitchen there were many decisions to be made.  I know this is going to sound silly, but the decision I agonized most about was whether to paint my window grids and doors black.  In retrospect I can say that there was nothing to decide.  Black was the only choice.  

WINDOW ABOVE THE KITCHEN SINK


ANOTHER WINDOW WITH LAYERED ART


BLACK FRENCH DOORS 

The back door got the same treatment.

BACK DOOR WITH NEW PAINT

Once I decided that I liked interior black doors, I quickly painted the door to the butler's pantry and the powder room too.

BUTLER'S PANTRY AND POWDER ROOM
 WITH BLACK DOORS


Have you painted your interior doors and windows something other than white?

If you missed my kitchen renovation, go here to see it.

1 comment: