Saturday, June 1, 2019

BUNNIES, BOTANICALS, BOTTLES, BEADS, AND BLUES @BUCKEYSTOWNDESIGNCO-OP

Lately I've only been sharing photos from our store, Buckeystown Design Co-op, on Instagram and Facebook rather than here on the blog.  I thought I'd change things up a bit this month and show what I have available in a post too.  You'll notice blue accents, bunnies, bead garlands and some wonderful botanical art. 

You'll recognize the blue and white botanicals that I used in my daughter's dining room update.  The chinoiserie pendant light layered in front of the prints is new to the store.  The tall divided mirrors on either side of the art are very popular.  They hang horizontally or vertically.   A pair of blue and white lamps are reflected in the mirrors. 





I always have a large selection of dough bowls and bread boards.  The bunny wearing the working pocket watch sold out at Easter.  They're back in stock.  There's more blue and white on the fringed table runner.



There's another rabbit tucked beside a bottle rack.  Notice the soft branch botanical art in the background and the turquoise beads with a gold heart.  The gold bees in the lower left corner are bumble bee ornaments that I sell all year round.





My last bunny picture, I promise.  This is a collage of original art.  
Its size makes it perfect for filling a large space.

COLLAGE ART
If you know me, you know I'm not a fan of the color red.  These lovely poppy prints changed my mind about that color.



Sheep can wear a pocket watch too.  Demijohns can hold jewelry.



A weathered white frame really makes this botanical print.



The garden plot print is actually a copy of a vintage garden design.  



Layered Tuscan art is interspersed with some recycyled books.  Their spines have coordinates for local towns.  Crowns and graduated measuring cups are tucked into the shelves.




If you live in the Washington DC area, you can come shop with us every Wednesday-Saturday from 10-4.  At this time I don't ship items.  I'll let you know if that ever changes.


If you enjoy seeing what I have for sale at the store, you could follow on Instagram @allaboutvignettes or on Facebook:  All About Vignettes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment