Sunday, February 17, 2019

MY DOG DECOR

There's always been a dog--or two--in my life.  Our current four-legged love is Bella.  Here she is ready to go for a ride with my two-legged love--my youngest son.

BELLA AND HER CHAUFFEUR


Of course I naturally gravitate towards dog decor.  I think it all started with this dog that I added to the store.  I always accessorize my dogs with jewels.  Pearls are one of their favorites.
FAUX DOG @BUCKEYSTOWN DESIGN COOP

I couldn't resist adding another dog to our family, so she traveled home with me after work and resides in the master bathroom.   Her job was to camouflage the toilet.  She really didn't do her job well, but we adopted her anyway.

DOG IN THE MASTER BATH

I shared my jewelry with her.

BEJEWELED DOG

A CLOSER LOOK




She's certainly a low-care pet who adds some fun to the space.

A CLOSEUP OF MY LOW MAINTENANCE PET

If dog decor isn't your thing, how do you feel about birds???
I've written about bird decor before.  If you want to see the post, click here.


To see more of the dogs in my life, check out my Pinterest page, Dog Decor.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, as always. I even went back and read your bird post, as I do collect all kinds of bird things. I have hand made and hand carved, brass, framed bird prints and much more. Love your blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words and thanks for following along. It's so nice to get feedback from my readers.

      Delete