Friday, April 1, 2011

D C Bloggers' Brunch

If you've been following along with me you know that I've only been blogging for a few months.  I want to thank all of you who keep coming back.  And now before I talk about the brunch I 'm going to do something really tacky.   If you haven't noticed, my followers count is not very impressive.  So, here comes the blatantly tacky request.  If you like my blog would you consider following me? (The sign up to follow is on my side bar.)  Thanks.

Back to topic.  When I started my blog one of my goals was to meet other bloggers in the DC area.  I have to say a big thank you to Cassie from the blog Primitive and Proper and Melissa of HOUSEography who organized and hosted the DC Bloggers' brunch.  It was held at Melissa's beautiful home.  Her home renovation was featured on the blog Young House Love.  Please check it out.

We had yummy food and mimosas.  



A group picture by Cassie.


Back Row, standing: Katelyn, Kyra, Shannon, me, Angie, Andi, and Felicity
Front Row: Cassie, Amy, seated right behind Amy is Renee, Sarah, Laurie, and Melissa.
Danielle had to leave before the photo was taken.
( I didn't realize how short I am.)

And, some mustache mugs Cassie made for each of the guests. How thoughtful.  I've been enjoying my morning coffee with mine and am reminded of a great time.



The time went by too quickly.  Hours had passed before I knew it.  Everyone was so sweet, fun, talented, and unique.  I think I'd describe their blogs the same way.  Please visit them and follow.


Amy of My Sun Shines Here 
Andi of Jane of All Crafts 
Angie of Seriously a Home Maker
Danielle of Fresh Quince 
Felicity of Our Little Beehive 
Katelyn of The Eclectic Traditionalist 
Kathy of All About Vignettes 
Kyra of Racks and Mooby 
Laurie of Little Blue Chairs 
Renee of Where the Grass is Greener 
Sarah of The Thriftress 
Shannon of Hase Haus 
Don't forget to visit Melissa and Cassie too.


1 comment:

  1. it was so great to meet you in person, kathy! so glad you had a good time and are enjoying your mug! :)

    ReplyDelete