Thursday, October 10, 2024

BAMBOO SHELF REIMAGINED

 I have many pieces of bamboo in my home.  The shelves are the most useful.  I reimagined this burnt bamboo piece as a shelf for the towels in one of the bathrooms.  When we have guests, this is the one they use. It's also helpful to have the towels visible.  It also frees up some of the under-the-sink storage space too.

I have a large mirror resting agains the wall.

BAMBOO SHELF REFLECTED IN THE LARGE MIRROR


IT FITS PERFECTLY IN THE WINDOW ALCOVE




LOVE MY CHINOISERIE ELPHANT

Do you use vintage bamboo in your home?

If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment