Saturday, June 13, 2020

I WANT TO LIVE IN A BARN


For a while now I've wanted to sell my house and move to a barn.  Just kidding about moving, but a girl can dream.  I'm not sure if it's the openness, the exposed beams, or the architectural details that appeal to me.   If you look at the image of my home, the main section actually resembles the structure of a barn.  Technically, the design of my home is called Dutch Colonial or Cottage style.  I prefer calling it my cottage.  I'll admit that there is that barn vibe on the outside at least.  I guess the desire for  this life in a barn has always  been there.


 Here are some of my dream barns.
















Do you dream about living in large open space home?

IMAGE SOURCES:

1.   2.   3.  4.   5.   6.   7.  9.

ENJOYED THIS POST? 
 Sign up to receive a notification every time I publish by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily. And, thanks for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete