Saturday, May 30, 2020

Cheat Sheets

Whenever a blog post gets a lot of attention on Pinterest, I like to re-post it.  Enjoy.

I'm really dating myself, but does anyone remember diagramming sentences in English class?
It was my favorite thing to do.  It broke the whole sentence into organized pieces and was geometrically so pleasing.  Besides, it certainly made me learn my grammar.
 My kids just roll their eyes when I tell them about diagramming and call me a nerd.  I don't care.
 Here's an example if you don't know what I mean.





To my point:  I'm a sucker for all things broken down into parts and organized.  So, it's no surprise that I've been saving my "cheat sheets" for reference on Pinterest.

One of my favorites is the chart that illustrates so many configurations for gallery walls.
(I have many more ideas for gallery walls on my Pinterest page here.)

Source

Source

Now you can give a name to your vintage chair finds.

Source

Here's another chair back chart.

Pinterest

What about headboard shapes?  Perfect ideas if you want an upholstered headboard.


Source

I never can remember the measurements of beds either.

source

I know they pass these out at the fabric store, but who carries that paper around?

Source

Furniture feet even have names.

Pinterest

You can base your house color on your roof color.

Source


Measurements for hanging a fixture.

Source

More ideas with paint.

source


Patterns for your patio.

source

Want to start your garden?


Source


Don't forget to check out more of my pins on my Reference Board and my Gallery Wall Board.

3 comments:

  1. Great info, and yes, I remember diagramming sentences too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I've just found your blog and my fingers tingled, This page of organisation ... sigh.

    ReplyDelete