Saturday, November 28, 2020

HOLIDAY BAR CARTS

What do you decorate for the holidays besides your tree and mantel?  Did you ever consider that you can outfit your bar cart for the holidays too?  If you missed my post about my holiday bar cart, go here.

Here are some of my favorites.  

Love the choice of the not-your-usual holiday jewel tone colors.

Source

Not an alcoholic drink in sight but perfect holiday use.

Source


You already know how I feel about plaid and layered rugs.  Love it.

Source

All this bar cart added was a wreath and some pomegranates.   It's such an easy change.

Source

I'm always ready to wrap a garland around a deer head----or across a bar cart.

Source
I love that the bar cart is next to and part of the holiday tree decor.

Source

Simply add a  fabulous garland.

Source

Anything with fur works for me.

Source

This is my bar cart that I styled for the holidays last year.  If you missed that post, go here, or click on the image.

MY STYLED BAR CART


I want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas.
Happy New Year.

If you want to go to the original source, click on the image and you'll be directed there.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them all but am partial to the jewel tones and plaid. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorites too Ron. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

      Delete