Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Just A Sliver Of A Space

Have you noticed that photographs with just a sliver of the entire space are far more intriguing than the image of the entire space?  I tend to linger longer and imagine the missing parts.  I'll show you the complete space first, and then the close-up.  For me, that partial image, with only a hint of the whole,  is much more interesting and artistic.  

MY SPACE AT BUCKEYSTOWN DESIGN CO-OP MARCH SALE

JUST A HINT OF THAT SAME SPACE

@BUCKEYSTOWN DESIGN CO-OP MARCH SALE



@BUCKEYSTOWN DESIGN CO-OP MARCH SALE



@BUCKEYSTOWN DESIGN CO-OP MARCH SALE







I think I made my point.  Now, just the slivers.














Snippets of spaces or the whole shot???

Our sale starts this Friday.

Sale Dates Buckeystown Design Co-op

March 2 & 3  from 9-4

More details on our website here.
(Click on highlighted word HERE to be directed to website.)

2 comments: