Thursday, October 5, 2017

Leopard Print Love and Always Some Sparkle

I don't think I ever will get tired of leopard print anything.  
It's sprinkled throughout my home and now I'm introducing it to the store too.  
Of course I've kept some of these animal print accessories for myself.
FYI, the pillows are velvet.





It's not all leopard.  There's always some sparkle in my space too.



Vase with gold polka dots and gold trinket box, yes.



I always have a mix at each sale.  So, it's not all leopard and sparkle------maybe.





I don't do much for Fall decor, but I did add some turkeys.



I'm so excited about this fabulous vintage Henredon desk, pair of Shaker-style arm chairs, and of course the Snooty Fox pillow.


Hope you locals can join us for our last Fall sale this weekend October 6-8 @

When I get a minute I'll share where all the leopard and sparkle found a home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment