Thursday, November 2, 2023

BOOKS I’VE NEVER READ

 I’m an avid reader with a confession to make:  Sometimes I buy books because I like their covers.  I have no interest in the content.  Scroll through to view all the books I’ve never read.

I recently purchased this stack of books at HomeGoods.  They’re perfect risers for my faux coral.


I don’t even know how to play Whist but I just needed the book to go with my Whist trophy.


I will always buy a book with an animal print cover.







Do you buy books only for their covers?

If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment