Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chair Obsession Part Four

Oh my, I have more chairs to feature.   This is one of my favorite styles-- what I call Frenchy.  When I purchased these chairs they had  cabbage rose fabric,.  I decided that they would look much better with an off white linen.  They are currently in my bedroom.



Here  is one of the chairs in place next to my vintage bombe chest of drawers.  Above the dresser is a map of Paris which I had framed into four quadrants.  I placed some mini globes in urns and trophies.  In the corner I placed my architectural column.  Notice the stripes that I continued from the hallway onto one wall in the bedroom.



Between the chairs is a luggage rack with an antique French leather suitcase.  I always purchase luggage racks when I see them.  They make excellent side tables when you add a suitcase or even a piece of glass on top.  It's a perfect bed side table in a guest room.


What do you  think?  What's your favorite chair so far?
If you missed chair obsession part one go here,  for part two here, and part three here.
.

I didn't do a separate post about my Chinese Chippendale chairs in my sun room but I love them and wanted to include them in this "chair" post.



To see the full post go here.


Kathy



1 comment:

  1. All the chairs are beautiful and I love the entire vignette of the chest with maps above! Gorgeous. Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete