Monday, January 2, 2012

Chair Obsession Part Three

Yes, I have so many chairs that I'm on to part three and I don't see an end in sight.  If you missed part one go here and for part two go here
  I actually have a set of four and have no plans to part with them.



When I changed up my screened porch I just couldn't part with an antique wicker wing back chair. Notice on one side it has an added piece that holds magazines.



In my living room I have a pair of antique Hitchcock chairs.
They flank a Corinthian column top.
When I added an over-sized ledger book on top of it, it became a coffee table.   Well, almost a coffee table if you remove the vintage books and the champagne bucket and boxwood orb.
You know I love layering.

 

I bought these chairs because I loved their curved arms.  They are so unique.




Do you have some favorite chairs?  Are you chair obsessed?


Kathy








1 comment:

  1. Yep, I am a little chair obsessed and I love all of yours! The wicker chair is fabulous.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete