Saturday, August 29, 2020

MY AUGUST GARDEN: PERENNIAL HIBISCUS

It's the last week of August.  This will be my last garden post.  If you'd like to see the other blooms in my August garden, there are links at the end of this post.

I've had this perennial hibiscus in my garden for several years.  Every year the blooms seem more spectacular.  Its huge pink flowers fill the right corner of the garden and flank the entrance to the walkway to the back yard.

MY PINK PERENNIAL HIBISCUS





I love the buds too.




Do you have a garden favorite?  It's hard for me to pick just one.


To see my previous garden posts:

go here to see my Black Eyed Susans.

go here to see pops of lavender in my garden.

go here to see my Russian Sage and Carly Rose Grass.

go here to see my Limelight Hydrangea.

No comments:

Post a Comment