Saturday, December 9, 2017

Our First Snow of 2017

After several weeks of temps approaching 60 degrees, winter has finally arrived in Maryland.   
As the images progress you'll see that the snowfall increases.

LOOKING OUT THE BACK WINDOW

I've managed to get some wreaths up.  That's about it for my holiday decor at this point.


I have this wonderful sphere suspended above my table on my screened porch.  
If you missed my porch reno, go here.
MY SNOW-COVERED BACK YARD

I loved this closer shot of the yard through the sphere too.
ANOTHER VIEW THROUGH THE SPHERE

The front yard is covering up quickly.
SNOW-CAPPED ORB IN MY FRONT YARD

LOOKING OUT THROUGH THE KITCHEN WINDOW

Did you notice the rose through the window?
MY LAST ROSE

Shooting into the light from the sun room creates a light/dark contrast.   
Some of the Fall leaves are still hanging on.
LOOKING OUT FROM THE SUN ROOM

A BRIGHTER LOOK FROM THE SUN ROOM

Have signs of winter arrived in your area yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment