Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Kitchen Chairs

I recently updated the seating and window treatments in my kitchen.



We seem to always have extra people over and I needed more than four chairs around the table.  In the pre-change up kitchen I had four industrial chairs and a pair of parsons chairs on either end of the table.   I decided I would recover the chairs and use them for additional seating.



I found some Lee Jofa fabric to co-ordinate with the Schumacher chevron fabric that I used for the window treatments.


Lee Jofa Fabric

Here's what the newly re-covered chairs look like.  They look good from the front or the back.  I'm so glad I decided to add the nail head trim.  It just finishes them off nicely.


I decided to place them on either side of my kitchen cupboard and pull them up to the table when we need two more chairs.

What do you think?

Kathy


To see the post on how I styled the cabinet shelves, go here.
For another how to on shelves with a totally different look, go here.
To see the whole kitchen change up go here.




1 comment:

  1. I like the giant graphics centered on the chairs.

    I LOVE the way you have styled your cabinet shelves. Will definitely use that photo for future reference.

    ReplyDelete