Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Please, Someone Stop Me

I am cursed by the I am too organized gene.  I had everything ready for the sale at the Pink Poet in   advance.  I even photographed the items and had the post  (here) written a week before I published it.

I'm out of control.  I'm having so much fun pulling things together that I just had to share and tempt you with some items I just assembled after the fact.



You may have seen the wall sconces in a previous post.  I was able to find some crystals to complete them.  The bamboo tiered stand with baskets actually can serve a purpose besides being decorative.  I'm loving the iron x bench with the zebra fabric.  The weathered yellow child's adirondack is very cute.  It could be used in the garden.  I'm also into what I call guy things.  Vintage cameras work so well on office bookshelves.  The corona typewriter is in its case and in very good condition, but when I got it home I noticed it had eau de basement.  It's priced accordingly.


Now I need everyone to come to the sale and clean me out.  I don't know where I'll fit everything if it has to come home again.  

See ya Sat.  

If you love to decorate, please come to our 2nd Saturday sale on the grounds of the Pink Poet Antiques.
Saturday 8/13  from 10-5
 21412 Laytonsville Rd, Laytonsville, MD




Kathy








I

No comments:

Post a Comment