Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to the Kitchen

Remember my post about my 1970's kitchen?  Look out!   Here comes the change up.



This is the eating area of my kitchen.  Chandelier and window treatments have to go.


I  want to change the vignette on this small buffet too.



I'll be using this Schumacher Chevron pattern called High Voltage for window treatments.
I think it goes well  with my gray cabinets and black and silver accents.


This is one of the 4 side chairs I have.  I really like their modern industrial look, but after sitting for a while, they're not very comfortable.  We tend to hang out at the kitchen table and it's also the homework spot.  We needed something more comfortable.

I was considering making seat cushions, but then I found some great chairs at a consignment shop.


Aren't they wonderful!  The leather sling is very comfortable.

Stay tuned for the reveal.

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment