Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2nd Saturday Vintage Sale

Yea, it's time again for the next tag sale on the grounds of the Pink Poet Shop.
I'll be participating along with the shop owners and some other guest vendors.


2nd Saturday Vintage Sale

  
Loads of furniture and designer and vintage accessories on the grounds of the Pink Poet 
If you love to decorate, please come to our 2nd Saturday sale.
Saturday 8/13  from 10-5
 21412 Laytonsville Rd, Laytonsville, MD



I'd like to share a few of the items I'll have for sale.
Yes, I'll be selling that chevron table that gave me so much trouble but turned out great.

I love this re-upholstered bergere chair.  I used co-ordinating fabric.

Front View


Back View

I'm selling the books I covered with an architectural print along with some trophies and framed architectural prints.





Assortment of Sea Life and Industrial



A Pull Down Map of Africa with Overlays



Side tables with interesting shapes, painted Swedish gray, a pillow made from antique linen and a toile insert, a lady dress form, and a vintage oil still life.


Hand blown bottles, a stack of books, vintage glasses with owls, signed by mid-century modern designer, George Briard, (I have 10), a celluloid cabinet with drawers, a medical bag, and a vintage marbleized file folder.



More books that I covered with an image of a clock, cloches with clock parts, and even a dish with clock images, and a black tole tray.

Just want to say that I have even more that I didn't photograph.

I know I said I was done but I'm out of control.  I wrote another post with more stuff.
Check it out here.

I hope to see everyone there.  Make sure you say hello.  I'd love to meet you.

Kathy


To see images from the last sale, go here.

1 comment: