Saturday, April 10, 2021

LEGS

Do you  choose your furniture because you like the legs?   I do.

One of the reasons I bought this french desk was because of the curvy chippy legs and the metal filigree applique.


CURVY CHIPPY LEG ON MY FRENCH DESK

I loved the Chinese Chippendale garden chairs, but the x base legs on the table convinced me to purchase the set.

X BASED LEGS ON CHINOISERIE GARDEN TABLE


I fell really hard for the legs on my kitchen islands.

GREAT LEGS ON MY KITCHEN ISLANDS


I have another table in my kitchen with legs I love.  The style is called Duncan Phyfe.   You usually see this style on dining room tables.  It's perfect on this side table too.

DUNCAN PHYFE SIDE TABLE


Check out the legs on the iron day bed on my porch.

ORNATE LEG ON MY IRON DAY BED

I recently wrote about my desk and my new work space.  The chunky legs made me purchase this desk.

CHUNKY LEGS ON MY DESK


I like furniture with legs that end in hooves too. I recently wrote about furniture with hooves.  If you missed the post, go here.  Don't miss the curvy carved leg on one of my dining room chairs.

SIDE TABLE WITH HOOVES


How do you choose your furniture?  Are you influenced by their legs?

If you'd like to read the post related to these images, click on the highlighted words or on the image.

ENJOYED THIS POST? 
 Sign up to receive a notification every time I publish by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment