Friday, November 7, 2014

Vintage Footstool with Leopard Fabric

I'm always surprised by what a little paint and some new fabric can do to a tired piece. 
 This antique curved leg mahogany stool had seen better days. 
 I painted the legs black,  added my favorite leopard fabric by P. Kaufmann, some double cording, and lately nothing I do is complete without nail head.


Reupholstered Vintage Stool

She wasn't quite so pretty when I found her.  I'd already painted the mahogany legs black before I took the photo.  How do you like her original fabric?



Here's a side view.
She does havegreat legs.



Of course I  had to show you how the nail head just completes the piece.



Have you updated any furniture lately?


Kathy


If you missed my post about my updated caned back sofa, go here.

If you missed my updated caned back chair, go here.






4 comments:

  1. Love your use of exotic animal prints. Never goes out of style. I'm drawn to animal prints in all my projects. Awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete