Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's A Blog Hop Part Two

Sherry, who writes the blog No Minimalist Here is hosting a blog hop and I'm one of the twelve participants.  Yesterday I shared the vignettes of the first four bloggers. 
 If you missed the post, go here.



Today I'm going to share some images from the next four.
 Just click on the link to see the full post.

Debra from Common Ground only moved two weeks ago but she was able to pull a beautiful Thanksgiving vignette together.  You know that lately I've been obsessed with plaid so I absolutely loved her pumpkin.  That was just a teaser.  Don't miss the whole post.


Plaid Pumpkin from Common Ground
What could be better than Thanksgiving, pumpkins, and ironstone?
Hop over to see Shirley at Housepitality Designs.

Ironstone and Pumpkins from Housepitality Designs
I spy more unique pumpkins from Kelly at The Essence of Home.  Love the feathers and scale too.

Pumpkins and Feathers from The Essence of Home
If you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year you need to check out the rustic tablescape from Martina from Northern Nesting.

Rustic Tablescape from Northern Nesting

Come back tomorrow to see my Fall mantel.

Kathy

My Friday fellow blog hop participants are:  



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out Kathy...can't wait for tomorrow to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Martina. Your tablescape is gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. I have loved seeing what everyone came up with. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty. This was fun and so nice of Sherry to arrange it. Can't wait to see your post.

      Delete