Thursday, December 23, 2021

HOLIDAY HOME TOUR: FAMILY ROOM WITH POPS OF HERMES

 My family room has always been a combination of orange and green.  It started with a green MCM buffet that we use as a stand for our TV.  I added a pair of chairs upholstered in that same green.  When I added orange Trina Turk Santorini print fabric to an ottoman and some Hermes boxes, the color combo began.  

FAMILY ROOM IN ORANGE AND GREEN

I spotted this orange tray at Home Goods and knew it was just what the ottoman wanted.

ORANGE TRAY

It was only natural to add this orange Hermes (inspired) tray.  A magnolia sprig makes the unlikely holiday color work.  You can see a bit of my MCM buffet/tv stand behind the ottoman.

MAGNOLIA SPRIG AND "HERMES" TRAY

The mantel continues the orange and green vibe.  You know I like to leave things as they are when I add holiday decor.  The camera art isn't very holiday but the colors are perfect in this room so it stayed.

HOLIDAY MANTEL IN ORANGE AND GREEN

GHOST CHAIR AND ORANGE THROW

I have quite a collection of Hermes scarf boxes, orange of course.  They move around the room.  Sometimes I stack them.  Currently they're mimicking books.   I've used them as holiday decor before.  There's a link at the end of this post if you'd like to see how.  I'm using ceramic geometric trees as bookends.  I put some orange wooden ornaments on the mantel instead of on the tree.

HERMES SCARF BOXES, HOLIDAY TREES, AND ORANGE ORNAMENTS

The seed pod on a stand is also always on the mantel.  Tucked under it is another Hermes box and more ornaments.  This long narrow box has drawer liner paper in it.

SEED POT, ANOTHER HERMES BOX, AND AN ORANGE ORNAMENT ON THE MANTEL

To see another holiday post with the Hermes boxes, click on the image and you'll be directed to the post.

HOLIDAY DECOR WITH HERMES BOXES

 What colors are you using this holiday season?

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY HOLIDAY

If you missed any of my Holiday Home Tour posts you can view them by clicking on any of the images below.  You can also view my Pinterest page, Christmas at My House here.

HOLIDAY IN MY DINING ROOM

HOLIDAY IN MY FOYER

HOLIDAY IN THE KITCHEN

HOLIDAY MANTEL

MY HOLIDAY TREES FROM 2012 TO PRESENT

No comments:

Post a Comment