Monday, June 25, 2012

ZGallerie Again

It seems that lately my go to spot for coastal decor inspiration is ZGallerie.  I have been admiring their large faux clam shell and was lucky enough to receive it as a birthday present.


Extra Large Atlantis Clam Shell

I filled mine with shells, coral, and driftwood and placed it on the mirrored table in my sun room.


Take a closer look with these images.









I just love shells.  How about you?
Have you done some coastal inspired decor?  I'd love to hear about it.

Kathy

If you missed my coastal mantel,  click here.

To see my ZGallerie octopus, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I am with you, I think over sized shells make such a great statement. Yours looks perfect in your setting, I love the red and black. Have fun playing with it, I can also see it being used as a service piece for a party. I am following you from the Nap party, first time visitor. Drop by for a visit. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Happy belated birthday! I am in love with the clam shell and it is beautiful in your home! My dad gave me one he had in his yard for thirty years. The only problem was it weighed so much I couldn't get it home. We are driving to Florida next month so I'll be bringing it back with me. Thanks for joining the Open House Party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clam shell. I love ZGalleria too! My son gave me a candle I used in my beach tablescape here: http://pattyspthings.blogspot.com/2012/06/midwest-beach-table.html and I just love it. I look forward to seeing more vignettes! Am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that large clam shell.

    I am crazy about shells this summer and are always on the look out for large ones.I seen your feature on No Mininimalist here

    I will happen upone I hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your clam shell! Gorgeous! Came over from No Minimalist Here.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a great vignette! I'm following via email now. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy, I love what you have done with your clam shell. I can't ever seem to have enough shells in my home. I might just have to add one of these to my collection too. Thanks for sharing your great ideas! Found you at No Minimalist Here. ~Kristie

    ReplyDelete