Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Last Multi -Vendor Sale at the Pink Poet

 I can't believe that it's October and that there's only one more Second Saturday Sale. It seems like we just started.  (The first sale was in the Spring!)   It looks like the weather will cooperate this time.  Last month I bowed out.  Even though the rain stopped and the sun came out I didn't want to put my stuff in the mud.  Then water came into my basement on Friday and there was no way I was going to be a part of what turned out to be a great sale again. 

I hope you'll all be able to come and see all we have to offer.  We'll have vintage, new, antiques, and Fall decor.  Don't miss your last chance.



Loads of furniture and designer and vintage accessories on the grounds of the Pink Poet 
If you love to decorate, please come to our 2nd Saturday sale.
The Pink Poet
 21412 Laytonsville Rd, Laytonsville, MD

Please park in the elementary school lot across the street.

See you all soon,

Kathy






1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well and you have a wonderful sale.

    ReplyDelete