Thursday, January 19, 2023

MISTAKE GONE RIGHT

When we were updating our kitchen, some cabinets were sent with the wrong dimensions and couldn’t be used. Of course I found a spot for one of the mistakes in the attached butler’s pantry. It was the wrong depth for the kitchen but the perfect depth to rest on my existing low pantry cupboard.

MISTAKE GONE RIGHT

 I purchased more of the kitchen hardware for both cabinets.  The bottom half of the new cabinet holds spices and baking supplies while platters and plates I don’t use frequently are on the upper shelves. 

HARDWARE THAT MATCHES KITCHEN HARDWARE

I use my lettuce leaf plates all the time. I store them on the shelves of a tall pot rack. 


FYI, that bundle of tassels hanging on the pot rack is my fun addition. They’re new camel tassels! Camels are allowed to dress up too.

BUNDLE OF CAMEL TASSELS

Do you have a mistake that worked out?

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there.


No comments:

Post a Comment