Saturday, June 18, 2022

MY CAR GUYS

Before I start this post I wanted to let you know that I’ve been posting more on Facebook, 
All About Vignettes, and on Instagram @allaboutvignettes.  I’d love for you to follow me there. You can click on the highlighted link to be directed there, or follow the links in the side bar on this website. 

You long-time-followers know that my husband and my son are obsessed with old cars.  A few weeks ago we attended the local British Car Day and my husband’s vintage MGTF (1954) won first place.  Here’s the happy guy and his car.


HIS “TROPHY” 

On the same subject, my son recently found this wine bottle with a gear shift.  They both like to share that real cars don’t shift themselves.  I even bought them T-shirts with that phrase and a diagram of a gear shift.  It was a very popular Christmas gift.  Of course the wine bottle is empty, but it found a place of honor on the bar cart.

WINE BOTTLE WITH GEAR SHIFT

The stopper is even better.

STOPPER WITH GEAR SHIFT DIAGRAM    

Do you have a car guy—or girl in your life?



No comments:

Post a Comment