Saturday, November 14, 2020

YEA OR NAY? BRASS SHELVES IN THE KITCHEN

 When my kitchen was in the planning stages, one of the features I was considering was open brass shelving.  I wanted to add them to either side of my hood.  There just wasn't enough space to do it and I had to give up on them.  Even though I didn't get a chance to add them to my kitchen, I still think they're pretty wonderful and thought you'd enjoy looking at my Pinterest inspirations.


I like the fact that there are a pair of open shelves and they match the height of the upper cabinets.

SOURCE


How wonderful are the open shelves with that marble peeking out from behind.

SOURCE

These shelves are resting on the counter and mounted to the wall.  Love the pendant light above.

SOURCE

Placing the shelves on either side of the hood is my favorite location for the shelves.  This was what I wanted for my dream kitchen.  Ohhhh those pendant lights floating in front of them.

SOURCE


I like using the shelves for a bar too.   Hmm.  Maybe I could add them in the pantry.

SOURCE


These look very modern.  The way they're suspended is really unique.

SOURCE

These shelves are suspended over an expanse of windows.  I'm not sure if I like it or not.                   What do you think?


SOURCE

I like that the brass bar stools repeat the design of the shelves.  What do you think about the marble and subway tile backsplash combination?

SOURCE

This next image is from a restaurant.  I love the size.

SOURCE

I still haven't given up on brass shelves.  

Do you like the look?  Have you added open shelves to your home?

For more ideas, visit my Pinterest page, My Kitchen Open Shelving.

No comments:

Post a Comment