Saturday, October 3, 2020

PAINTED PUMPKINS

 I'm not much of a seasonal decorator, but I do love a unique painted pumpkin.  A few years ago I purchased a bohemian painted pumpkin from Leila, @leiloutadesigns.  Here's the pumpkin on my front porch.  I was so sad when I had to discard it.  If you'd like to see the full post, go here.

BOHEMIAN PUMPKIN ON MY FRONT PORCH

This year Leila is painting her bohemian style on faux pumpkins.  I can't want to get one.  She sells her vintage furniture and home decor @sweetcloverbarn  in Frederick MD, and @thepinkcottage in Ellicott City MD.  

BOHEMIAN PUMPKINS

LEILOUTA DESIGNS

LEILOUTA DESIGNS

Another wonderful vintage shop is @hd_marigold in Towson, MD.  This fabulous store has a chinoiserie vibe that I love.  You must check it out on Instagram or follow on Facebook, here.  Of course, in addition to her bamboo and campaign furniture, her home decor always has a foo dog or a ginger jar in the mix.  She's a consistent source for seasonal decor too.

CHINOISERIE PUMPKINS AT HD MARIGOLD

REGAL PUMPKINS AT HD MARIGOLD

If you'd like your pumpkin monogrammed, you can do that too at HD Marigold.


I also want to share some painted pumpkins that I can only describe as art on a pumpkin.  I've just shown a few examples from the blog, The French Tangerine , but to see the full post, go here.


THE FRENCH TANGERINE

THE FRENCH TANGERINE

THE FRENCH TANGERINE

This next image has nothing to do with painted pumpkins, but I do love the velvet pumpkins and the rabbit with rhinestones.  Of course it's from my absolute favorite Tumblr blogger, The Visual Vamp.

THE VISUAL VAMP 


Do you do seasonal decor?  What do you do for the Fall?

For more pumpkin inspiration, visit my Pinterest page, Painted Pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment